1. We will measure the body temperature of all candidates, invigilators and examiners at the entrance of the exam venue. Anyone who has a temperature will not be allowed to enter the venue.
2. All candidates, invigilators and examiners must wear a mask when they are in the exam venue.
3. No spare masks will be prepared by our centre. Please ensure that candidates have at least 1 spare mask.
4. All candidates, invigilators and examiners must not take their masks off when they are in the exam venue.
5. If the candidate has been to other countries(regions) within 14 days before the exam, please DO NOT attend the exam. We will reschedule your exam without additional fee.
6. If the candidate is not feeling well, please DO NOT attend the exam. We will reschedule your exam without additional fee.
7. If you wish to reschedule the exam for preventative and/or cautionary reasons, it is permissible but you must approach us to seek confirmation on this.
8. We will increase the distance between candidates as much as possible from the required distance of 1.25m.
9. All staff and candidates must sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the exam rooms or venue. We will provide hand sanitisers at the entrance and in the exam rooms.
10. We will sanitise the desks and chairs in the exam rooms with 1:99 diluted breach before each group of candidates enter the exam room.